Sunday, June 9, 2013

June 2013 at the Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute in Pune

I'm currently back in Pune, India for another month of study at the Iyengar Institute here. (My last visit was in June 2011.) I've now made seven trips here to spend a month studying with the Iyengars. It's always an exciting and intense experience. Every time I visit I realize how much more there is to learn about the subject of yoga, and find myself once again amazed at the accomplishments of BKS Iyenger.

If you haven't already heard about the documentary Sadhaka that is being made about Mr. Iyengar and his work, check it out at http://igg.me/at/sadhakafilm. It should be an amazing film! They are currently raising funds to complete the film.  Proceeds from sales and screenings will go to BKS Iyengar's foundation for Bellur Village schools and hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment